Midas MR18 Digital Mixer
18-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 16 MIDAS PRO Preamps, Integrated Wifi Module and Multi-Channel USB Audio Interface
The MR18 is an 18-input/8-bus portable mixer housed in a sturdy stage box design for use with iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications thanks to 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO mic preamps, integrated Wifi module for wireless control, MIDI I/O – and a multi-channel, bidirectional USB Audio Interface. Free iOS, Android and PC apps enable you to move about the venue or the tracking room and manipulate all the parameters of your mix, and the performers have the same freedom to dial-in their personal monitor mixes. Advanced engineering and meticulous design combine to deliver professional-grade performance and impressive affordability – the MR18.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the MR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer’s functions – without the need to setup and configure an external router. The MR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist’s perspective – or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the MR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 source signals – and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording and editing.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB2.0 interface
- Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- 4 digital signal processing effects engines
- ULTRANET connectivity for P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from midasconsoles.com free of charge
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K