Novation SL61MK3 61 Note Midi Controller With CV And 8 Track Sequencer
SL MkIII is far from your typical keyboard controller. It’s an all-sequencing, all-dancing hub for all of your music making tools. A centrepiece to connect, control and create with your entire setup. Computer or not.
Create quickly and easily with your hardware. Build your tracks in the eight-track polyphonic sequencer: everything in time; everything in key; every control at your fingertips.
Get to work with your favourite hardware with all the benefits of a DAW at your fingertips; no need to look at a computer screen. Pull your DAW out of the box and combine with your hardware synths - connecting everything though SL MkIII. Then easily control everything with highly customisable mappings for your hardware and software. Or create your own in the software editor.
Input notes step-by-step, or record as you go; you can play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Then record parameter automation straight onto the sequencer, bringing your productions to life. You can choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak note and pattern lengths, and use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
SL MkIII boasts our finest and most playable synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action tuned to the needs of the experienced player. It’s got aftertouch too, assignable to anything. Its exceptionally high scan rate of 10 kHz gives the keys a super dynamic feel for expressive performances. And you can see scales, modes and zones instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
SL MkIII's velocity-sensitive RGB pads have multiple functions too: they can be used for launching clips, as steps in the sequencer, for finger drumming, and have polyphonic aftertouch.
We've worked with Ableton® to create an unprecedented integration with Live™. SL MkIII truly pulls your sessions out of the box. The full colour LCD screens give you full visibility of your parameters, while the pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs get you hands-on with your music - and in any major music software, using InControl.
Deep integrations with Logic® and Reason – plus HUI compatibility with Cubase, Pro Tools®, Studio One and Reaper – mean SL MkIII can follow you away from Ableton®, too.
- 61-key keyboard controller with extensive control options
- Absolute hardware control
- Internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer
- Easy hardware integration with Ableton® Live™ or any other HUI-compatible DAW.
- Controlling software is made easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece
- In the box or outside the box, MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything in time
- Highly customisable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything
- USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs
- Pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl
- The SL MK3 has an high scan rate of 10kHz (10,000 times per second), giving you huge dynamic range
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads with multiple functions
- Components allows templates and sessions to be backed up and restored in the cloud, or saved locally
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.