PreSonus Eris Pro10 Active 10 inch Subwoofer
Intended for serious personal studios and professional music-production environments, the Eris® Pro Sub 10 helps you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix. An ideal companion to Eris Pro- and Eris Studio-series reference monitors, the Eris Pro Sub 10 complements full-range monitors without overshadowing them and extends the reach of your full-range system's low end with a natural sound.
Powerful and musical, the PreSonus® Eris Pro Sub 10 active, front-firing studio subwoofer is designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies down to 20 Hz, allowing you to hear the full-spectrum range of your mix. Driven by 170W (RMS) Class AB amplification, the Eris Pro Sub 10's 10-inch, glass-composite, low-frequency driver delivers tight, responsive sub-bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone. This design provides lower distortion than other materials for sub-bass reproduction that's as coherent and clear as your full-range monitors.
Extensive user controls include input gain, continuously variable lowpass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition, and a switchable highpass filter that removes content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the monitors. A continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) allows you to create a seamless crossover transition between the full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite, low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) sets the upper frequency reproduced by the subwoofer
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range subwoofer outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable), polarity invert switch, and ground-lift switch
- 170 watt (RMS), Class AB amplification for up to 113 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS outputs and XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Eris® Pro Sub 10