PreSonus Eris Studio 4 Active 4 inch Studio Monitor (each)
The Eris® Studio 4 sets a new standard for compact studio monitors. With its surprising amount of low-end and a wide, well-controlled sweet spot, you can enjoy premium, accurate monitoring in even the smallest of mixing spaces. Designed for superior performance in both home studios and small professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 4 combines flexible connectivity with sonic accuracy that puts it a class all its own.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response that allows you to hear the finest details in your mix, while a wide 120-degree horizontal dispersion creates a broad sweet spot with lifelike stereo imaging. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk, and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
The 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency driver produces tight, clear bass with plenty of punch that defies the Eris Studio 4's space-saving size. The ported enclosure and 50W of biamped power combine to maximize bass response and allow the Eris Studio 4 to reach down to an astonishing 55 Hz - without a subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 120˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 50W, Class AB biamplification
- 55 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection and amplifier "soft start" feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs