RF Venue DFINB Polarization Diversity Antenna 470-698 MHz BNC Connectors Wallmount Black
The Diversity Fin® Antenna is a multi-purpose antenna for wireless microphones that doesn’t drop out by using RF Venues' patented cross-polarized design. It provides a diversity solution in a single package by combining one log-periodic dipole array (LPDA) and one dipole antenna in an orthogonal (right angle) configuration. One element captures vertically polarized signals, and the other horizontally polarized signals.
Unlike traditional “paddle” or “shark fin” antennas, the Diversity Fin allows receivers to see a constant signal regardless of microphone orientation - allowing the user to hold a wireless microphone in any position relative to the antenna. A single Diversity Fin provides superior coverage to two traditional, shark fin antennas, allowing savings as well as reduced time to installation.
The Diversity Fin requires no external power and works with all wireless brands, analog and digital. It replaces two standard paddle antennas at a lower cost with better performance and easier installation. Setup is faster for live performance since both cable runs required for diversity receivers are terminated at the same location.
- Incorporates both directional log-periodic dipole array (LPDA) and bidirectional dipole elements
- Captures both horizontal and vertically polarized waves in single unit
- Achieves optimal polarization diversity reception
- Improves signal consistency in indoor reflective environments
- One Diversity Fin replaces two traditional LPDA antennas
- Operating frequency: 470–698 MHz
- Bandwidth: 228 MHz+