Rode WIPRO Wireless Pro Dual Channel Wireless System
The Wireless PRO is the most powerful compact microphone system ever, packed full of professional features that offer ultimate flexibility when recording pristine audio for your content. It offers a range of innovative features for ensuring the best audio quality possible, including intelligent GainAssist technology and 32-bit float on-board recording with over 40 hours of internal memory. RØDE’s state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission delivers best-in-class range, with broadcast-grade in-built microphones for crystal-clear audio capture.
It is universally compatible with cameras, phones and computers, and offers professional features like advanced timecode sync, a locking lavalier connector, a dedicated button for triggering recording, auto- power on/off, and a TRRS jack on the receiver for headphone monitoring for unmatched flexibility. It also comes with a complete accessory kit, including a pair of lavalier microphones, a rugged charging case, furry windshields, magnetic mounting clips, and cables for connecting to all your devices.
Dual-channel compact wireless microphone system
RØDE’s state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for crystal-clear, incredibly stable audio with best- in-class range
Universal compatibility with cameras, smartphones and computers
32-bit float on-board recording allows for the recovery of clipped or quiet audio files
Advanced timecode capability for quick-and-easy audio sync in post- production
Intelligent GainAssist technology, flexible output gain control and safety channel for ensuring pristine audio when recording direct to camera
• 32GB of storage on each transmitter for over 40 hours of backup recordings
• Locking 3.5mm TRS connectors for complete security
• Headphone monitoring with on- board level control
• Plug-in power detect for extended battery life
• Complete accessory kit, including smart charging case, two Lavalier II microphones, cables, MagClip GO magnetic mounting clips and accessory case
• Easy configuration on a computer or smartphone via RØDE Central
• Designed and made in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia