Sennheiser EW500G4-MKE2-AS Wireless Lavalier Set Includes MKE2 Gold AS 520 - 558 MHz
Frequency range: AS 520 - 558 MHz
On a live stage in your favorite venue or at major festivals. In houses of worship, and in the theater. Sound engineers and avid users love its flexibility and versatility whereas more casual users will adore how easy it is to setup, allowing them to fully concentrate on their main goal: connecting with their audience. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4's flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world's music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
The pro‘s choice for impressive presentations. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone resists the test of time on any big live stage and ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, indoors and outdoors.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
What's in the box?
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 500 G4 bodypack transmitter
- MKE 2 clip-on microphone
- GA 3 rackmount set
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- power supply
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet