Sennheiser MD431 Dynamic Super Cardiod Microphone
The Sennheiser MD431 II Dynamic Microphone is one of the Sennheiser's most exceptional microphones for vocals, speech, and broadcasting. With hum compensating coil, super-cardioid polar pattern, and shock-mounted capsule for very good rejection of handling noise, the MD431 II ensures exceptional feedback rejection.
The Sennheiser MD431 II Dynamic Microphone is the Sennheiser's best dynamic mic designed for live vocals - a favourite of the likes of Kurt Cobain (Nivarna), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) & Justin Vernon (Bon Iver). The super-cardioid Sennheiser MD 431 II has a custom-tailored frequency response to achieve added transparency. A nearly frequency-independent polar pattern offers incredibly high gain before feedback and provides uncolored off-axis response. Its new rugged housing has a steel-mesh grille, a shock-suspended capsule, and a hum-bucking coil. The Sennheiser MD431 II features a noiseless, magnetic reed on/off switch which is recessed in its handle, and internal electronics for refining proximity effect.
Sennheiser MD431 II Dynamic Microphone Features
- Exceptionally good feedback rejection
- Shock mounted capsule provides very good rejection of handling noise
- Hum compensating coil
- Integral pop filter
- On/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the 'ON' position if required
Sennheiser MD431 II Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Dimensions: Ø 49 mm x 200 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 40 Hz - 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohm