Shure QLXD4X54 Wireless Digital Receiver Frequency X54 = 915-928MHz
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function. It works with QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems and includes hardware for rack-mounting, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead Adapters, and a user guide.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminium construction with brushed finish