Sonarworks SW4HMB Reference 4 Headphone Edition Software With Monoprice Headphones
Sale price only available on current stock. Includes free upgrade to SOUND ID Reference 5.
This Sonarworks Headphone Edition and Monoprice headphone bundle represents unprecedented value for an aspiring engineer, DJ or anyone else in search of the first monitoring headphone. Now you can mix with confidence at an unbeatable price!
Finally you can mix with confidence on your current setup. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted colouration from your speakers and headphones. With the Sonarworks SR (Studio Reference) sound, you can focus on music instead of worrying about the sound in the studio or on-the-go.
Reference 4 Headphone Edition is crafted specially for sound creatives who rely on headphones for monitoring. Calibration makes headphones fit for even the most demanding applications, like mastering, with only a few button clicks.
- Calibrate your headphones quickly and easily
- Removes unwanted colouration from your headphones
- Mix and master confidently using headphones
- Includes DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) and Systemwide which corrects all outgoing audio
- Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphones with a Single-Button Inline Microphone/Controller
- Average calibration profile for the Monoprice headphones along with 300+ other models
- Software license can be activated and used on 3 computers simultaneously