Universal Audio SC-1 Standard Condenser Microphone With Hemisphere Microphone Modelling
Get the Sounds of the World's Most Famous Mics
With the SC-1 microphone and Hemisphere mic modeling, you'll capture album-ready vocals and instruments with the authentic sound and character of the most popular studio mics ever made — all with a single pro-quality condenser.
- Get the sounds of the world's most famous studio condenser mics from Neumann, Sony, AKG, and more*
- Shape the sound of your recordings using filter, proximity, and axis controls — even after tracking
- Enjoy smooth, professional recordings with SC-1’s ultra-linear circuit and extended dynamic range
- Enjoy years of uncompromising recordings with genuine UA craftsmanship
Record Pro Vocals and Instruments
The SC-1 gives you classic condenser sound perfect for vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, even a loud guitar cab thanks to its high SPL handling. Plus, its ultra-linear circuit and extended dynamic range ensure distortion-free results in both low and high frequencies, giving you smooth results, everytime.
Authentic Mic Modeling Made Simple
Using the same award-winning tech as our UA Sphere modeling microphones, the included Hemisphere mic modeling plug-in gives your studio the authentic sound of essential condensers from Neumann, Sony, AKG, and more — in realtime with Apollo or natively in your DAW.* You can also shape the sound of your recordings using filter, proximity, and axis controls — even after tracking.
Enjoy a Studio Workhorse for Years to Come
With a sleek, modern design and rugged build quality, the SC-1 will give you decades of uncompromising recordings, no matter what you put in front of it.
- Professional-grade cardioid condenser microphone with extended dynamic range and low self-noise
- Access an entire collection of legendary microphones from Neumann, Sony, and more with the included Hemisphere Mic Modeling plug-in
- Shape the sound of your recording with cutting-edge filter, proximity effect and axis controls, even after tracking
- Record anything from a whisper to a scream with SC-1’s high max SPL and wide dynamic range