Yamaha DXR10MKII 10" 2-Way Powered Speaker
The DXR10mkII’s compact, functional design makes it ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether providing simple vocal/instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or comprising a compact SR system - the DXR10mkII delivers without compromising sound quality and power.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
- 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Louder and lighter than previous iterations
- Yamaha ingenuity and NEXO expertise
- Combines raw power with proprietary advanced DSP functions
- High power output woofers
- Neodymium precision HF compression drivers
- Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP processing for high-definition Sound
- Intelligent dynamic control with the D-CONTOUR multi-band compressor
- D-CONTOUR offers consistent clarity at any output level
- Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers
- Intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer
- Durable, compact ABS enclosures
- Symmetrical enclosure design for mirror-mode floor monitoring
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Rigging points for standard eye-bolts and optional U-brackets
- Frequency range (-10dB): 56Hz - 20kHz
- Input: 1x XLR-3-31, 2x Phone, 2x RCA PIN
- Thru: 1x XLR3-32 (Parallel with Input 1)
- Link Out: 1x XLR