Yamaha DZR10 2-Way 10" Bi-Amped Powered Speaker Black
Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency bass sound reproduction— the new DZR delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. The DZR10 is 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive 137dB SPL. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR10 realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
High power 2000W Class-D amplification
The all new, highly efficient Class-D amplification module produces best-in-class 2000W of power and an impressive 143dB SPL. A universal switching mode power supply with PFC to maximizes power output while ensuring stable and worry-free operation. All the amplifiers were selected and optimized to match the full-range DZR’s high, mid (only for DZR315), and low frequency transducers, while separate, customized amps were developed for the DXS XLF subwoofers as well
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
96kHz DSP processors help focus the considerable power output of the DZR into truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency. Yamaha’s newly developed Advanced FIR-X tuning improves significantly on our proprietary FIR-X tuning technology which utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ.
D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that ensures your DZR’s sound stays consistent and clear no matter how hard you drive them. By constantly monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and applying the optimum EQ adjustments for each, even the highest output levels maintain outstanding clarity and musicality.
SPL protection functions for maximum output and component longevity
One of the advantages of active loudspeakers is that the combination of transducers and amplifiers can be perfectly matched and optimized for the best possible performance. During the development of the DZR and DXS XLF Series, we measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amplifier output to set optimal limiter points for each model using precise DSP control.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10" LF
- Maximum 137dB SPL and 44Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today’s audio engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement