Yamaha MG12XU//AU 4X Mic 2X Mic/Stereo 2X Stereo Inputs SPX Effects And USB Interface Mixing Console
Yamaha has always strived to provide sound engineers with the purest possible signal instead of added processing or color to give it a "signature" sound, and the MG Series is no exception. Embracing this philosophy of transparent sound, these mixing consoles deliver a level of sonic purity and sound quality that is unmatched in their class.
All models feature high-quality Neutrik™ balanced XLR connectors on mono microphone/line channels and XLR equipped stereo channels. Each of the mono inputs is equipped with combo jack and accepts both MIC and LINE level signals. Two of the stereo inputs are equipped with XLR and two phone connectors with XLR accepting MIC level signals while two phone connectors accepting LINE level signals and can be used either mono or stereo. (except for 10ch model) The function of another two stereo channel vary depending on model:
The MG X / XU models features Yamaha's acclaimed SPX digital multi-effect processor, offering a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects perfect for enhancing your mix. In particular, the high-quality reverb and delay expand the spatial quality of the sound with remarkable realism and naturalness. You can even connect an optional FC5 foot switch for effect on / off control. (MG10XU / 12XU / 16XU / 20XU)
Built to last, MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis, offering an unrivalled level of durability. With a sleek design contoured for optimal convection cooling, the internal layout separates the power supply from the analog circuitry for superior noise reduction, and further extends the life of the components inside.
MG Series mixing consoles feature flexible digital connectivity for quick and easy highresolution playback of digital content. Simply connect to your PC via USB, or to your iPhone / iPad (2 or later) using Apple's Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. The USB protocol uses asynchronous data transfer. Audio data is transferred based on highly precise audio clock signal from the MG, for high quality recording and playback.
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x4.6" x16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)