Yamaha STAGEPAS100BTR Portable PA With Lithium-Ion Battery
The Yamaha Stagepas 100 Portable PA System is a compact PA system that utilises a powerful coaxial driver to deliver a punchy and focused sound. Ideal for busking, street performance, and garden parties, this portable speaker lets you pick a spot and turn it into your stage at a moment's notice. Its lightweight and durable enclosure protects the internal circuitry of the speaker while keeping it easily transportable.
To further save on space and weight, the Stagepas 100 features 100-watts of efficient Class D amplification, removing the need for heat sinks and giving it a maximum SPL output of 120 dB. This compact speaker provides a digital three-channel mixer with two combo inputs and a stereo minijack input, as well as stereo Bluetooth streaming.
- 100W Class-D amplifier
- 1.4" HF + 6.5" LW high-quality coaxial compression driver using an FIR filter for the crossover
- 3-channel mixer (2 mic/line + 1 line)
- 2-band master EQ
- Compatible with Hi-Z input (channel 2 only)
- Mix out included
- Carrying handle doubles as an adjustable stand
- Bluetooth audio receiver included
- Optional carry bag (BAG-STP100) available for convenient transport.
PLEASE NOTE - This unit requires mains power. The STAGEPAS100BTR offers a rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery, capable of up to six hours of continuous activity.