Zoom Podtrak P4 Podcasting Portable Recorder
Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrak™ P4 makes it easy to capture professional audio wherever you’re recording your podcasts.
The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones. With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
The P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB to your favourite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated. The P4’s customisable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles and pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
The P4 operates up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time. The P4 can serve as a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android or iOS (Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter required) device. With the P4 you can also live-stream your podcast.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11 preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.