Presonus REVELATOR USB Microphone With DSP And Loopback
Whether you’re looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-overs–or your home studio–you want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.
More than a microphone, Revelator features voice effects to polish your sound—or completely transform it! Professionally-crafted presets make your voice stand out at the press of a button, thanks to the same award-winning sonic enhancement our StudioLive digital mixers provide. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or space invaders for those times when you don’t want to sound smooth and polished.
No matter your application, Revelator has you covered with three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility:
For voice-overs or performances when you’re recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you don’t. Doing an interview? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for the interviewer, and the other for the guest. When you’re ready for a round table discussion, switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone. Whatever your application, Revelator will adapt to fit your needs.
Conferencing in Zoom calls for a podcast or recording gameplay when streaming can be a challenge… not anymore! Loopback audio is the secret to blending the audio from multiple applications without all the head-scratching. Revelator’s simple mixer makes this even easier by giving you two dedicated channels just for loopback audio on both macOS and Windows. This means you can mix and record the audio from two different applications on your computer along with your voice — all at the same time.
When you’re on camera, you want your desk to look clean. Revelator’s elegant aesthetic and rugged build enhances the professionalism of any broadcast. Built-in monitoring and an onboard headphone amplifier let you listen to your performance in real-time. Whether you’re recording in Studio One or going live on Instagram, Revelator is right there with you to make you sound — and look—professional.
Revelator comes with a complete suite of professional software to take your sound to the next level whenever you’re ready. Studio One Artist makes it easy to polish your recordings with its lightning-fast drag-and-drop workflow, and the included templates make configuring your session quick and easy. Add bumpers to your podcasts, record multiple voice-over takes, and much more. With Revelator and Studio One Artist, you have everything you need to get professional results — whether you’re just getting started, or working toward that Gold Play Button.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C-compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
- Three different patterns to choose from:
- Cardioid—for single-source applications
- Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
- Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
- Headphone Output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
- Unique Multi-mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices: Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2 to make recording Zoom calls or streaming Gameplay a breeze
- 6-in/6-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator microphone
- 2 dedicated output streams for headphone monitoring
- 4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects, and Reverb
- 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets.
- Access up to 4 presets from Revelator, additional presets are available in Universal Control
- UC Surface software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
- macOS® and Windows® compatible
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.